2008年11月27日木曜日

Iced coffee


Japanese iced coffee means just cold black coffee. The taste is bitter so sometime people add milk or sugar when they drink this coffee . If you imagine that New Zealand is the same as Japanese, it is wrong!!
New Zealand iced coffee means lukewarm, and whip cream or ice cream is on the top. It looks like parfait and sweet. Whenever you order iced coffee, the sweet coffee is served, so many Japanese people are surprised at this coffee when they look it for the first time. Surprisingly there isn't like Japanese iced coffee in New Zealand. If you drink Japanese, you should go to STARBUCKS COFFEE.
There are some New Zealand restaurants in Japan.
If you want to try to drink this coffee, I recommend this restaurant.
You will be able to enjoy New Zealand food there.
I think if you like sweet, you can enjoy New Zealand iced coffee. Please try to drink it!!

3 件のコメント:

moyon さんのコメント...

The image of Iced Coffee is different for me, too. I think that's absolutely tasty. I want to drink it!

mayuko さんのコメント...

I want to drink New Zealand's iced coffee. I like sweets very much, so I prefer it rather than Japanese iced coffee. Let's try it together!

natuii さんのコメント...

That is interesting. I would like to try the New Zealand iced coffee. It seems really delicious!